Screen Washer - IPC Eagle Screen Washer II
Portable Vertical Screen Cleaning Station, operates off of tap water pressure. Disassembles for easy transport.
IPC Eagle has invented a much needed machine for the window cleaning industry. Screen cleaning can be a very tedious and time consuming job. Not any longer! With their automatic window screen cleaning machine, you can easily clean all the screens on a commercial building in a matter of minutes. Due to the open top design, you can clean any size screen, even patio door screens in no time!
The screen washer works simply by moving the screen through an overlapping brush assembly. The screen is then flushed with water as both sides are brushed clean. This units is extremely portable, and can be set up on any jobsite in a matter of minutes. Simply insert the legs, tip upright, attach the water drape (catches excess overspray), attach a garden hose, and you're ready to clean.
- Thoroughly cleans the entire screen and frame in seconds.
- Brass hose connector attaches to any normal garden hose adaptor.
- Exposed PVC components are threaded and readily available at most hardware stores.
- Nylon bristles on 36 inch brushes are set into sturdy aluminum channels.
- Frame is constructed from powder coated steel to give a durable base, yet it is lightweight enough to easily transport from job to job.