MicoFiber Cloths - Red, Blue, Yellow, Green
IPC Eagle’s microfiber cloths are made of an 80/20 blend, allowing them to be multi-purpose as they can hold up well for use in a wide variety of tasks and are of a professional grade quality at 300 GSM.
Sold in packs of 12. Options include Red, Yellow, Green and Blue colors and 12" x 12" or 16" x 16" sizes.
Microfiber is a strong, synthetic fiber composed of two polymers - polyester and polyamide - joined together into a single thread. Polyester has an electrostatic effect that captures and retains dust, while polyamide has an absorptive power that, when combined with water, facilitates and allows for the removal of dirt and grease on any surface, without leaving behind any marks or stains. The innovation of this thread is really in the extremely fine fibers - a characteristic that allows the fibers to penetrate the smallest of cracks in surfaces. This results in an in-depth action and can remove extremely small particles of dirt, dust, pollen and bacteria. Because of this, microfiber can clean 3x more effectively than traditional cotton cloths.
• Very strong and effective cleaning power
• Dries quickly and is very absorbent (can hold up to 7x its weight)
• Can be used on all surfaces, even delicate ones
• Saves time, labor and money
• Long lasting - can be washed up to 600 times
• Uses 90% less water and 95% less chemicals than traditional cloths